- Want to up your skating skills?
- Trying to learn some new rolling moves?
- Want to get active in a supportive and fun environment?
- Are you 16 and over? (if not, join our Juniors Program)
If so, SkateFit is for you!
SkateFit is an all-encompassing skate program that teaches the fundamentals of skating while also incorporating fun moves, activities and good vibes all around.
Monday 6:30pm – 8:00pm weekly
Classes begin again Monday October 2nd – GET IN NOW!
2 Stott Street
Preston VIC 3072
– Protective gear (especially a helmet) is suggested but not required
– Rollerbladers are welcome but class is taught for quad skates
If you don’t have what you need, we’ve got you covered with our loan library!
If you are interested in getting involved but are unable to afford it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to help!
10 Week Term
- Begins Monday October 2nd
- Weekly Session Fee
COME AND TRY
- Not sure? Come try it out!